Process a Warranty
Don't worry, we are here to help you!
The 2-Year Limited Warranty
• Only applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Akktol.
• Is subject to the adherence of the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, and is subject to further conditions outlined below.
WHAT IS COVERED ?
• Your Akktol appliance has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship, when used for private household purposes in accordance with the Akktol Instruction Manual. Motorized accessories and battery bought separately come with a 1-year warranty.
• This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts necessary to ensure your appliance is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
• This warranty will only be valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
• Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Akktol’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Akktol. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED ?
Akktol shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of:
• Appliances purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
• Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Akktol Instruction Manual.
• Use of the appliance other than for normal domestic purposes, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
• Use of parts not in accordance with the Akktol Instruction Manual.
• Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Akktol.
• External factors unrelated to product quality and use, such as weather, modifications, accidents, electrical outages, power surges or acts of God.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
• Failing to clear blockage and other hazardous material from the appliance.
• Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts, such as clear bin, belt, filter, HEPA, brush bar, and power cord (or where external damage or abuse is diagnosed), carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to turn the brush bar off when necessary.
• Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
• Any implied warranties relating to your appliance including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty.
• Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original battery only and is not transferable.
• This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by region.
• Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
• Register: We highly recommend that upon purchase, you register your appliance on the Akktol official website (www.akktol.com/register) and enjoy exclusive benefits.
• To register, please enter the information on register page.
• Failure to register your product won’t diminish your warranty rights.
• How to Claim: Please retain your proof of purchase.
To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, you need to provide your serial number and the original purchase receipt with the purchase date and order number on it.
All work will be carried out by Akktol or an authorized agent.
Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Akktol.
Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
How it Works
Welcome to Akktol warranty page and you can process warranty requests and making inquiries here when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any other issue you’re experiencing. We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience your Akktol products may have caused.
Please note that Akktol Warranty ONLY applies to purchases made from our official store (Akktol Amazon Store, Akktol Official Site), and warranty coverage applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Akktol shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
All products purchased from Akktol come with a hassle-free warranty. You can find the precise warranty period of your product on the literature inside its box or on the warranty files. You can also verify the warranty period with our customer service team in the body of your message.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form below and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
Thank you in advance for all of the information you provide; we know your time is valuable.
Warranty Information Tips
Order ID: You can find this in the order history of the account the purchase was made through.
Model Number: You can find this in your account’s order history, as well as on the packaging or manual of the product. Some products come with the model number printed directly on them. Model numbers help us identify the exact make and model of your product more accurately than a product name would.
Note: Before Akktol can release a replacement, it may be necessary to return the defective item for quality inspection.